A. Legal Disclaimer
B. Your privacy is important to the Company
C. Agreements By You
E. Outside Ethics Counsel
- Concert (“the Company”) is not a law firm and does not provide legal advice or representation. Concert (“the Company” or “we”) is a limited liability company and not a law firm. The Company does not provide legal advice to, or represent in any capacity, visitors to our website or our clients (“you” or “clients”). Attorneys (“Attorneys”, and each an“Attorney”) employed and assigned by Concert provide legal services only under the professional oversight of an in-house or private-practice lawyer for the client who is not associated with Concert. Each Attorney then provides services independently and individually to the client’s attorney. Any attorney-client relationship that is formed between an Attorney and a client is directly between the Attorney and the client and does not include Concert. Attorneys collectively or in groups do not constitute a law firm, partnership or other professional group practice. Accordingly, you should not provide information to Concert that you want protected by the attorney-client privilege. Any engagement of a Concert attorney constitutes a direct attorney-client engagement, and the attorney engaged is solely responsible for all legal advice and services provided to the client. Concert is not responsible for the legal advice or services rendered by any Concert attorney. You agree not to hold Concert responsible for the legal advice and services rendered or not rendered by any Concert attorney and release and hold harmless Concert from any and all claims arising therefrom.
- The Company is not engaged in the practice of law, accounting, tax or other such regulated professions. The Company is not engaged in the practice of law, accounting, tax, engineering, financial planning, or real estate brokering and does not provide advice or services reserved to those or other professions governed by professional rules, regulations or requirements. Accordingly, the Company (including this website) does not provide and should not be relied on for professional information or advice. As such, neither the Company nor this website should be used as a substitute for direct consultation with an attorney, accountant or other competent professional adviser. Information on this website is not intended to be used, and cannot be used, for the purpose of (i) avoiding U.S. tax-related penalties or (ii) promoting, marketing or recommending to another party any tax-related matter.
- You are not establishing an attorney-client relationship or attorney-client confidentiality with the Company. By accessing this website, or contacting or communicating with the Company, including without limitation any Company employee, officer or member whose contact information is contained on this website, you are not establishing an attorney-client relationship. As a result, you should not communicate information to the Company (or such persons) that you want protected by the attorney-client privilege or legal work product doctrine. Any attorney-client relationship between you and an Attorney would be directly between you and the Attorney. Unless otherwise required by law or rules of professional responsibility, an attorney-client relationship between you and an Attorney requires that such relationship has been mutually agreed to in writing by you and the Attorney. The Company may be required by law to disclose client information under certain circumstances, such as when compelled by court order or legal process. Accordingly, you should communicate sensitive information directly only to an Attorney who represents you.
- The Company disclaims all warranties,express or implied, including any warranty of fitness for a particular purpose. The Company has made efforts to ensure that the information contained in this website or otherwise provided by the Company (including biographies, qualifications or resumes of Attorneys) is accurate and reliable and that the Company’s website, data, email and other electronic media are free from defects, viruses or other potentially damaging aspects. HOWEVER, THE COMPANY IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES FOR ANY ERRORS OR OMISSIONS, OR FOR THE CONSEQUENCES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OR RECEIPT OF THIS WEBSITE, INFORMATION OR OTHER COMPANY DATA, EMAIL OR OTHER ELECTRONIC MEDIA. ALL INFORMATION IN THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS”, WITH NO GUARANTEE OF COMPLETENESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR OF THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF THIS INFORMATION, AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF PERFORMANCE, MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- Attorney Advertising — this website and the information it contains is advertising, including portions that may be considered attorney advertising in some jurisdictions. Portions of this website may contain attorney advertising pursuant to professional rules applicable in some jurisdictions. The Company does not claim or represent on this website that any Attorney is a specialist or certified specialist in any area of the law as those terms may be defined and/or regulated in any particular jurisdiction, and unless otherwise expressly stated in individual attorney biographies, attorneys are NOT certified by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization, or its equivalent in any state. Attorneys may, however, expressly represent such status and their experience in their biographies which the Company may communicate to clients in reliance on the Attorney’s duty of candor and other professional responsibilities. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. No representation is made that the quality of the legal services to be provided is greater than the quality of the legal services provided by other lawyers. Some photos on this site are of actors and not of clients or company personnel. If this website does not comply with applicable rules in a jurisdiction in which you are viewing this website, the Company is not seeking to provide services to you. Contact information for the Company’s ethics counsel is listed below.
Your privacy is important to the Company
- Information Collection and Use by the Company. The Company may collect non-personally identifiable, aggregate information (such as domain name or IP address) from all visitors to the website. This type of information is never linked to any personally identifiable information and is used in the aggregate to generate statistical reports about the use of our website. The Company may at times require the submission of certain personally identifiable information to receive services available on the website. For example, the Company may collect contact and other information when you enter it into a form on our website or sign up to receive information. If you have provided contact information to the Company, the Company may also use your data to contact you with information about the Company’s business, services and events, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may unsubscribe from the Company’s mailing list at any time by contacting the Company at firstname.lastname@example.org with an email with “Unsubscribe” in the subject line or, if available, through the unsubscribe link in the Company’s communication to you. The Company also may use your information in order to administer and improve the website or communicate with you about the website.
- Use of Personal Information. The Company does not sell, rent or share website user information to or with any third party, except that we may disclose such information to third-party service providers who assist us in the operation of our business and website, including functions such as website development and data storage. The Company will never give or sell your personal information to a third party to send you unsolicited commercial offers or spam.
- Use of Aggregate Information. The Company stores information that it collects through log files to create a profile of our users. Log files record internet protocol addresses, browser types, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks to analyze trends, administer the website, track a visitor’s movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses are not linked to any personally identifiable information. This information is used solely to help the Company improve and operate its website.
- Disclosure of Personal Information. The Company will disclose web user personal information when required by law, or if the Company has a good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a court proceeding, a court order or legal process served on us.
- Business Transactions. In the event the Company goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of a portion of its assets, visitors’ personal information may be transferred in connection with the transaction.
- Links. This website may contain links to other websites. The Company is not responsible for the privacy practices of other websites.
- Security. The Company makes commercially reasonable efforts to protect your information but, because network security measures are not infallible, the Company cannot guarantee the security of information submitted through this website. If you have any questions about the security at Company’s website, please email the Company at email@example.com.
- Correcting, Updating and Deleting Personal Information. If your personally identifiable information changes, you may contact the Company to correct, update or delete our record of your personally identifiable information.
Agreements By You
- You Agree to Hold the Company Harmless. You agree that under no circumstances will the Company, its related partnerships or corporations, and including the Company’s members, officers, agents, employees, contractors, subsidiaries or affiliates be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this website, for any professional advice, representation or services provided by an Attorney or other Company professional to you (including without limitation legal or other professional malpractice, negligence or gross negligence), for any breach, hacking, loss, theft or disclosure of personal or other information about you which you or any other person communicates to the Company, or the Company or others obtain from you or others, using or via this website, email, orally, mail, fax or otherwise, or for any consequential, special, punitive, treble or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility or risk of such damages.
- You Consent to the Company Verifying Information About You By using this website, communicating with the Company, applying for a position, or otherwise providing any personal or other information for the purpose of retaining, seeking information from or seeking employment with the Company, you grant the Company the right to directly or through third-parties (“vendors”) verify or assess information you provide or omit, and to conduct background checks on you, including without limitation by contacting references, past employers, other information sources and seeking records regarding you (collectively “activities”).
- You agree to communicate to the Company any concerns or issues you have about or related to the Company and provide the Company a reasonable opportunity to cure an problem that exists. You agree to promptly communicate to the Company by email or U.S. Mail in the manner described below if you have any concerns about this website, the Company, or any aspect of the Company’s services, people, information, activities, or compliance with applicable laws, standards, rules, regulations or other requirements or limitations. You further agree to provide the Company with a reasonable opportunity to cure any problem that may exist or to otherwise attempt to address your concerns.
- You agree to submit any claim you may have against the Company to confidential, binding arbitration. You agree that any claim, action, dispute or allegation (including without limitation any claims related to or arising from these agreements, terms, disclosures, policies and the content of this website) that you may have, allege, file or bring against the Company, its officers, employees, members, and subsidiaries shall be, unless the Company in its sole discretion chooses for a matter to be transferred to a court’s jurisdiction, subject to confidential binding arbitration to be held in Nashville or Williamson County, Tennessee under AAA rules and that Tennessee law shall be applied. The Company shall, in addition to damages, injunctive relief and other remedies, be entitled to its reasonable attorneys fees, costs and expenses should the Company take action to enforce any of its rights under these terms or if the Company prevails in whole or part when responding to or defending any claims or allegations brought by you.
- You understand and agree that the company has the right to change its policies at will. You understand that the Company has the right, and has reserved such right, to change the content of this website including without limitation and as well as any of the Company’s policies, procedures, practices, disclosures and terms.
- The Company Reserves All its IP Rights and Protections. This website and all information created or commissioned by the Company is copyrighted by the Company, and may also be trademarked or subject to other legal protections and limitations on use. The Company reserves all of its intellectual property rights and protections. The Company strives to respect the intellectual property (IP) rights of others; if you believe that the Company has violated the IP rights of others, please contact the Company so that the Company may consider your concern and address it as appropriate.
Outside Ethics Counsel
Lucian T. Pera, Partner, Adams and Reese LLP
6075 Poplar Avenue, Suite 700
Memphis, TN 38119
For further information or to otherwise communicate regarding any of these notices, please contact the Company at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (with the subject line “Concert Legal Notices”)
Concert Attn: Website Legal Notices P.O. Box 682603 Franklin, TN 37068
Telephone: 615.550.3200 Facsimile: 615-261-1414